Liars and Cheats?

Dec 10, 2007
But to a spectator the card does leave my hand, to a spectator I never even touched the card, they dont know I have it in longitudinal tenkai. I still think it was unnecessary for you to state that it was not a magician fooler because I was not directing the trick to be a magician fooler neither do I really drect any effects to be a magician fooler because magic is not about the magicians its about the spectators.

Did you read my post at all? I just explained why it wasn't "unnecessary" to talk about magicians. If you arent trying to fool magicians thats fine, but i was just stating that it isnt a good trick for laymen, and the only other people to perform for would be magicians and that they wouldnt like it either. I dont know why you are so hung up on that...

Anyway to the spectator the card does not leave you hand. You are holding the deck the entire time. They might think that the card is lost in the pack, if thats what you are trying to say, but they know that the card (which is still in the pack that is still in your hand) never leaves you hands. They dont even pull it from the deck. And since there is no pause, there is no time to build anticipation or suspense in the trick, so its extremely anticlimactic (lol oxymoron). If you are keeping the deck to yourself, you will never get the types of reactions you could from audience involvement.

Victor Cruz

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results