Lights and Loops

Oct 31, 2014
Spain
Hello everyone. Recently y bought some sets of Loops. I´ve seen some magicians who advise you to be careful whith the light when using them. But the thing is, they don´t say a word about how to know the lights are good or not. Any help or tips? Thank you!

Dec 31, 2014
I don't personally own loops, but I do own gimmicks that are sensitive to certain types of lighting. I think these magicians mean that places with very bright lights and/or inconsistent lighting (areas of bright light, then low). Just awkward lighting. If there are magicians that are experienced with loops, please correct me if I'm wrong.
Hope I could help!
-Luke

Reactions: davebarr98

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Luke is right. You want your lighting to be pretty specific. It varies slightly depending on the thread you are using, but typically you want to avoid strong lights (like sunlight or halogen for example, fluorescent lighting and lights behind you.
Stage lights can be tricky if they are back lighting you. It's a thread, so dim lighting will hide it better, but the best idea is to just get some thread and play with it.

Reactions: davebarr98
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results