List Of Amazing Magic Videos...

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
Theory11 does not like to sticky threads alot, I think the 1 on 1 wants would come before this. I am sorry I love this thread idea but I dont think it will be stickied (even though I want it to)

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
Good thread idea, I like to watch good magic videos when I have some time. It gets my vote for sticky, but since it probably won't be then at least keep it alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone!!! If you want this to be a sticky then PM the mods. But give them reason why it should be stickied don't just say: "It's cool. Make it a sticky, please." Try something like. "This should be a sticky because it would help______ and I like it because ________"

If you don't think it should get a sticky, then tell that to the mods. be fair and hoinest. No worries. If it gets rejected, oh well. We'll just ,move on.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
This should be a sticky because it's a great way for beginners to see what GOOD magic looks like. Watching great magic is just as valuable as learning it.
It's also an easier way to find "that one video" you're looking for.
I think it would be a wise choice and well worth the 'clutter' on the top of the forum.
Just my thoughts.

D

Deleted member 2755

Hey everyone. I noticed that a few members wish for this thread to be stickies, but I disagree with this. Here is a large chunk of a PM I just sent to Dylan.

sinful said:
In my opinion, there are many threads that should be stickied.There are many that are big contributions. However, they seem to clutter the forums which is why we avoid doing them. The best thing thing we can do is keep the threads alive and don't forget about them. I'm sure you've seen my chat thread. Well that thread is now over 100 pages long and has been active since I believe the Summer. It's not stickied. There are also many essays posted which are both inspiring and inspirational which are worthy of a sticky. In my opinion, if a thread were to be stickied, it should be one worth while. Sure, a video list thread is great, but does it really deserve a sticky above a thread that can help advance someone's magic? Well of course watching magic can help make us become better and learn, but I think that there are more threads on the forums that deserve a sticky a lot more than this thread. Magic videos are fairly easy to come by anyway.

It's a great idea. Similar to my chat thread, the best way to keep it alive is to keep it active. People can always make more contributions if they desire.

I don't think it should be a thread that would always stay at the top of the forums. I hope you see things my way. I'm sure the other moderators would agree with what I stated as well.

Hopefully you understand why this thread should not be stickied. If you have something to add, post in this thread. Also, just do a quick search and pull this thread up if you want to see the videos. It doesn't have to be at the top of the board all the time to serve its purpose well. :)

-Doug

Hey everyone. I noticed that a few members wish for this thread to be stickies, but I disagree with this. Here is a large chunk of a PM I just sent to Dylan.

Hopefully you understand why this thread should not be stickied. If you have something to add, post in this thread. Also, just do a quick search and pull this thread up if you want to see the videos. It doesn't have to be at the top of the board all the time to serve its purpose well. :)

-Doug

Well said Sinful!!!

And thanks for at least considering it!!! That's it guys, you heard the answer. NO. So that's it just leave it at that and keep the videos coming. Just keep the thread alive

Hey Dylan, thanks I appreciate that.

-Rahat

No Problem, bro. Now, back to the videos. Anyone got anymore??? And I swear!!!!!!! If I see another Rick Roll I will stalk the person who made that post, kill their houses power, knock them out during a thunderstorm, Lock them in my basement, starve them, then skin the body, and wear the skin as a suit while I cook my breakfast.

So. Videos anyone???
Dylan P.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
No Problem, bro. Now, back to the videos. Anyone got anymore??? And I swear!!!!!!! If I see another Rick Roll I will stalk the person who made that post, kill their houses power, knock them out during a thunderstorm, Lock them in my basement, starve them, then skin the body, and wear the skin as a suit while I cook my breakfast.

So. Videos anyone???
Dylan P.

Sorry about that;

But you might as well name this thread "Rickroller's Paradise"

Gee

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results