Loops

Jan 11, 2008
france
I need advice on something that has been on my mind for a while. I was watching the trailer for guide to loops on ellusionist, and i can sorta get the idea of what loops is without having bought it yet, i wanted to ask people here for theyre opinion.

What is better? The Leclair animator or loops?

also I am considering buying the DVD of loops because daniel Garcia's effect "life" looks awsome, but its really the only effect I am interested in since it seems all the other ones (I ve seen in the trailer) i can already do using leclair animator.

Does anyone have this dvd? do you recomend it?

I have the set of 3 Loops DVD's, and I must say, that if you are content on using Loops for a long time you should pick up this DVD set. It teaches the ins and outs of Loops. Not only does it teach tricks, but it teaches care for your loops and great performance tips. As for the Leclair Animator, I do use his set up more than I use Loops for the main reason that I can make my own Invisible Thread. It is much cheaper than buying a pack of Loops whenever I run out.

You must realize that Loops are stronger than IT and that is one of the main reasons that a lot of people use Loops!

Mitchell

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results