M5 Pro Pk Kit

Jan 30, 2008
I bought the M5 Pro Pk kit yesterday, and i have opinion about it:
A M A Z I N G L Y U N B E L I E V E A B L E!
All of the magic that ive bought, this has to be the best. First i thinked that device like that could help me do much of a magic but now i have tried it and i LOVE IT.

Using it

Using it is easy, but you have to be careful because it can damage electronical machines such as computers and cellphones. Just dont get too close and you will be fine.

What can it do?

Possibilities are unlimited. You can move acctually quite big objects with it, i have moved scissors and spoons. You can create unlimited amount of diffrent routines with it. At school lunch today, i started moving a spoon at the table with m5 and pretended like it was nothing unusual. When my friends noticed it, they screamed: "What the hell are you doing???!!!!" People from other tables came watching as well. It was really fun being there moving spoons and forks :)

Overall

I give it 10/10.
Its very easy to use, it gets massive reactions. Buy it, its worth it. It is a reputation maker.

I will be happy to answer any questions about m5 pro pk kit.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Pick up some mini neodymium discs - they can easily be inconspicuously waxed to anything. Makes anything usable with the M5.

I don't use many gimmicks as I major in metal bending, but the M5 substitute I use is the most worthwhile utility tool in my opinion.

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
Ya I have had my M5 for a while now and i love it, actually i haven't messed with it much lately I'm really just thinking of things to do with it, it's really just fun to play with and see what can happen.

-SM

May 6, 2008
I love the M5 because i dont have to wear sleeves or a jacket... And the paper thin neo discs work as great shims for just about everything.

Jan 1, 2008
I'm looking into buying the m5 or pro pk kit and I just wanted some feedback about the wrist strap. Is it any good? Does it hold up to wear and tear? Could you use it on your leg around the knee area?

Thanks

Jan 1, 2008
Pick up some mini neodymium discs - they can easily be inconspicuously waxed to anything. Makes anything usable with the M5.

I don't use many gimmicks as I major in metal bending, but the M5 substitute I use is the most worthwhile utility tool in my opinion.

What do you mean by "substitute" I think I know what you are talking about, but send me a pm so I can confirm.

Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
I'm looking into buying the m5 or pro pk kit and I just wanted some feedback about the wrist strap. Is it any good? Does it hold up to wear and tear? Could you use it on your leg around the knee area?

Thanks

The wrist strap is very versitile. You may need to make some adjustments yourself, but you will just have to see.

-SM

Aug 1, 2008
Salinas, CA
Great But...!

I believe The M5 Was a great Way to make Objects Vanish But Some Of the Real Magician's Think The M5 Is just another cheap Way Of Making Thing's Disappear. The M5 in my Mind was a Great Add To many Gimmicks Out there But the True Test of A Magician Is Always Going to Be Slight Of Hand. Before I would Put any Money is this "Gimmick" I would really master Slight Of hand Then Think About buying A M5 Or anything Like it. Then you Would Understand All you Really Needed Was Just what you had the whole time...! Everything takes Practice...!

i think it gets a bit suss when people realise u only move metal
Well, people don't realize you are moving metal if you use it properly, if you use it correctly you can move cards, wood, bread, pencils, ect. And you don't just have to move things, you can vanish objects, you can change objects, you locate objects, you can stop a watch or clock, you can shut down a phone, If your creative with it you can do unlimited tricks.

Sep 1, 2007
I'm hearing good stuff about the m5. But couldn't you just make your own?

Yeah, but the magnets of that stregnth are quite pricey anyway, by the time you've replicated the wrist strap, magnets, gimmicks etc. going through all that effort you may as well buy a professional made gimmick for a few extra dollars.

I'm not a big fan though, I could never use it because of how many metallic objects are in my pocket.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results