Magic Con 2012 speakers

May 7, 2009
Hey guys, on the magic con website it says the speakers are going to be announced on October 14th... Its November 26th. This question may have been answered already elsewhere but as far as i know, it has not. Do you guys know anything about this?

Jun 26, 2009
So when will registration open?

Also when will the forums on DnD be up??

It said nov 25 but its not there yet..

Thanks,
Z

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Speaking of DnD's site. When I try and visit it, Chrome says that the site contains Malware. Is anyone else getting this error message?

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Yeah I've got a virus now just by going on the site.

Dang dude, that sucks! I guess DnD are actually mastermind hackers that are trying to break into our personal lives and slowly break us down by accessing the very core by which we carry out our every day activities thereby destroying us psychologically and causing us all to submit our money and Jerry's Nuggets to them.

Scary.

bentley

Elite Member
Nov 23, 2007
Dang dude, that sucks! I guess DnD are actually mastermind hackers that are trying to break into our personal lives and slowly break us down by accessing the very core by which we carry out our every day activities thereby destroying us psychologically and causing us all to submit our money and Jerry's Nuggets to them.

Scary.
Haha yeah. This virus is dangerous! Wish I knew why their website is bad right now.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results