Magic Related Habits

Nov 27, 2009
I tenkai or classic palm almost everything that will fit in my hands. I also do random manipulations/flourishes with my wallet. Coins always get palmed and I'm always practicing something. I keep a few playing cards in my wallet for things like Ultimate Rip-off and working on my backpalm, or Pirouette flourishes.

Jan 11, 2011
I TG deck flip my phone LOL. It's also interesting to find out how many flourishes you can do with the cards (as in grocery cards not playing cards) in your wallet. I Sybil all my cards everytime, even during lessons. My teachers hated the crap out of me.

Sep 17, 2007
Wow! And I thought it was just me! :)

I do all that stuff: classic palm bottle caps, Tenkai credit cards, false transfer change, retention vanish, etc. Do it ALL the time.

Jun 9, 2011
I also TG Deck flib my phone and ipod all the time lol. Same thing with doing false transfers with coins and palming my credit card haha. Also, ever since i got into cards, i was my hands a LOT more. :p

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
I almost forgot, I often find myself looking for opportunities to be 'psychic'.

Last night I was at my local pool hall for league and was reaching for a napkin, right as I started the person beside me turned and was saying 'can you grab me a straw'. I went straight for the straw and she looked confused and then was like 'how did you know I was going to ask for a...' and I said 'I'm psychic, don't you know?' before she could finish. It lasted for about 5 seconds until I reached for a napkin...she's quicker than most people - figured me out.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results