Magicians...

Aug 5, 2008
ok, the video from SPOV is up ... guys dont bother rating, rating if you want, but id like to hear your tips.=D

Sep 2, 2007
Stockholm Sweden
Well i did like your passes. They looked good.
I dont use the pass that much when I perform.

As for books:
Dear Mr Fantasy by John Bannon. If you can get it. I think its out of print now but its one of my favorite card magic books.

By Forces Unseen. This book is quite advanced but if you like to practise like i do you will find this book to just AMAZING.

Expert at the Card Table. Great book, if you dont have it BUY it.

If you want to chat about magic send me an pm and im more than happy to talk to you.

Mar 29, 2008
Just a comment on the spread pass - your right thumb SWOOPS out to left...like a hitchhiker. Perform the movement as you would if you were really just closing the spread...look at your hands...now do the spread pass....look at your hands...NOT the same - so your move...looks like a move.

This critique was provided by Aaron Fisher (Thanks) to a friend of mine that is GREAT at the spread pass - it is a common problem, good luck overcoming it.

I don't do the other two passes as they have angle problems larger than the spread pass - GOOD LUCK!

PS - I don't know why you would film the spread pass from a SPOV, because the angle you gave us is the only angle the audience should see...so the request was a bit pointless, and may be driven by a misunderstanding of when to best use the sleight. Am I surprised? NOPE!

Aug 5, 2008
Just a comment on the spread pass - your right thumb SWOOPS out to left...like a hitchhiker. Perform the movement as you would if you were really just closing the spread...look at your hands...now do the spread pass....look at your hands...NOT the same - so your move...looks like a move.

This critique was provided by Aaron Fisher (Thanks) to a friend of mine that is GREAT at the spread pass - it is a common problem, good luck overcoming it.

I don't do the other two passes as they have angle problems larger than the spread pass - GOOD LUCK!

PS - I don't know why you would film the spread pass from a SPOV, because the angle you gave us is the only angle the audience should see...so the request was a bit pointless, and may be driven by a misunderstanding of when to best use the sleight. Am I surprised? NOPE!

Yes, thats what I told the people who commented, that I turn my body when doing the spread pass, but they kept saying they want it a front view and stuff ..... but the video wont be staying too long on youtube. Thanks for the great tips man I really appreciate it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results