Make a YouTube tutorial!

Sep 23, 2008
Selma, NC
I'm serious about the title. So many people make youtoube tutorials and post them, and it drives me crazy as I'm sure it drives you crazy as well. To put a stop to people watching and making these we should start making fake tutorials for youtube. For Example. Someone sees a video entitled "Criss Angel Magic Trick Revealed!" They click the video to see a revealation and then they watch it, and they see something that sounds like it's going to reveal something and then big words come up and say" Stop Watching tutorials" Or we could present a method that is so crazy, and outlandish that they would it wasn't true.

May 18, 2008

I think he is saying we need to make more of those, "Fake Tutorials" where it LOOKS like you are going to reveal it, but then it says, "STOP WATCHING TUTORIALS!"

I disagree. I think there are enough of those already and it won't help stop people form watching Real tutorials.

Mar 2, 2008
it would be funny. I was thinking about making "magic exposed" channel but put flash screamers on every video. (disable rating and comments of course)

i made a tutorial about the pencil up the nose trick. someone just commented it saying that i suck and i shouldnt expose magic.
i think some tricks are ok to expose. like that one for instance, i dont think anyone really uses it for their set peice , maybe just as a gag.
but idk if i should take it down. i dont feel bad with it up but do people (like yourselves) think that would be really hardcore exposure?

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
i made a tutorial about the pencil up the nose trick. someone just commented it saying that i suck and i shouldnt expose magic.
i think some tricks are ok to expose. like that one for instance, i dont think anyone really uses it for their set peice , maybe just as a gag.
but idk if i should take it down. i dont feel bad with it up but do people (like yourselves) think that would be really hardcore exposure?

Chris get out of here!
I have been using pencil up my nose trick in my arsenal for my whole magic career! I close with it in all my shows. You should be ashamed you miserable little prick!
j/k Chris, me love you long time.:D

I don't really care about revealed youtube videos anymore. Reason is because most people don't care. I just say I learned my magic from many books, and lets face it. If magicians don't like to read magic books, why would laymen want to?

Great idea. Might be worth a weekend if I've got nothing else to do, but not very practical. I agree with others above. I don't think it will stop or put a dent into the exposure problem. IF anything it may draw you some uneccessary flames from idiots on the net.

Oct 22, 2009
this would be funny

I think it would be very funny to make the tutorial something like a color change, and then tell them, watch very closely and you can see the exact moment it changes.

Show it in slow motion, telling them to look close...

Then BAM have one of those screaming monster things on the screen just pop up out of no where. :) They had one in a car commerical I saw on YouTube that my sister showed me....freaked me out. It would be funny.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Great idea. Might be worth a weekend if I've got nothing else to do, but not very practical. I agree with others above. I don't think it will stop or put a dent into the exposure problem. IF anything it may draw you some uneccessary flames from idiots on the net.

You already did some youtube tutorials.

Randy, you're a dick, you know that? Grow the hell up man.

As for the OP, I don't see much point in doing this at all. It wouldn't do anything to stop or prevent exposure. We just have to accept the fact that exposure exists, and there's nothing we can do to stop it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results