Make Anything Vanish gimmick

Feb 17, 2009
Bethlehem PA
I seen the video and was so amazed when I seen you could have your sleeves rolled up. I was also amazed at the big items he was vanishing. I figured it out before I purchased it so I was pretty excited to get it in the mail. When I opened it I was a little disappointed. I mean I could have made one of these easily, but hey whatever. Another thing is that the advertisement kind of lies. They tell you it is noisless which it isn't and when I try to vanish certain things like coins you have to be too carefull or the gimmick will slide off. It also gets caught up in my jacket sometimes which is anoying. Anyone have similar experience with this? Also is the Gecko the same thing or is it different. Thanks.

I seen the video and was so amazed when I seen you could have your sleeves rolled up. I was also amazed at the big items he was vanishing. I figured it out before I purchased it so I was pretty excited to get it in the mail. When I opened it I was a little disappointed. I mean I could have made one of these easily, but hey whatever. Another thing is that the advertisement kind of lies. They tell you it is noisless which it isn't and when I try to vanish certain things like coins you have to be too carefull or the gimmick will slide off. It also gets caught up in my jacket sometimes which is anoying. Anyone have similar experience with this? Also is the Gecko the same thing or is it different. Thanks.

any vanisher are the same, you have to play around with it to find the correct way to use it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results