Mebeam Jam

Oct 17, 2007
Aussie NSW
This is annoying because whenever i go on this no one is ever on.
People when you go on stay on for at least 5 mins cause i would like to jam with someone im on now if anyone wants to jump on.

Cheers

Dec 2, 2007
Look, guys, Mods, can we just have a sticky thread where people can post when they're in mebeam and in what channel? This would make things a lot easier on everyone; less threads to deem pointless for mods and less threads to look through to find who's in mebeam and when. Think about it. It's a good idea.

Nov 30, 2007
Midlands, England
Look, guys, Mods, can we just have a sticky thread where people can post when they're in mebeam and in what channel? This would make things a lot easier on everyone; less threads to deem pointless for mods and less threads to look through to find who's in mebeam and when. Think about it. It's a good idea.

I was about to reply almost exactly the same.

There are billions of threads about MeBeam.

Sep 1, 2007

BEST. IDEA. EVER.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results