Jan 28, 2018
England.
Alright, so I've been doing gambling for about 3 years, now. And I decided to learn the middle deal recently, however, I really cannot begin to understand it from the description given it Expert Card Technique. Does anybody know of a good resource to learn from, I'm considering Finding The Center by Antonio Zuccaro. Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Jason England

Elite Member
May 6, 2015
The opinion of many modern experts is that Hugard didn't have an actual method for the center deal, so he made one up for the book. An unworkable one, it seems. Starting with Martin Nash's work on Jim Cooper's center deal is a good place to begin.

Jason

Jason England

Elite Member
May 6, 2015
The two moves are certainly very similar. Although I think the center deal is initially tougher to learn, when they're both mastered I actually think the bottom deal remains the more difficult move. In other words, although I do both well, I think my center deal looks better than my bottom deal when they're both at their best.

Jason

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Feb 1, 2017
The two moves are certainly very similar. Although I think the center deal is initially tougher to learn, when they're both mastered I actually think the bottom deal remains the more difficult move. In other words, although I do both well, I think my center deal looks better than my bottom deal when they're both at their best.

Jason

Your middle and bottom deal probably look better than my regular deal.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results