Mnemonica

Jul 28, 2015
Hey guys just wanted to ask how many of you are in the process of learning, planning to learn or already know the mnemonica stack or any other for that matter... what got you motivated to learn this type of stack work etc... Also to those that already know a mem stack what are some of your favorite go to, favorite effects to perform... Imo if your really serious about your card magic and are intermediate to advanced on the subject then I think this is the next step to go

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I personally have always been interested in the Mem stack, but never got around to reading it. Part of the reason is that I never really could afford the book along with other stuff, so I had put it off. I'm assuming though that everything doable in Tamariz stack is doable with the Nikola system?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Memorized decks definitely have a huge amount of potential. They also require a good bit of work to learn well enough to effectively use it for entertainment purposes.

I have memorized the Mnemonica stack. I'm working with Scenic 52 by Jamie D Grant because I want to do a particular memory demonstration I thought of a couple months ago. Memory work is old school mentalism, and I've been wanting to delve into it for some time. I have Tamariz's book, too, but haven't really delved into it yet. Jamie teaches the stack with Tamariz's blessing in Scenic 52.

Because I haven't read the book yet, I can't answer you for sure, Maaz, but I assume a memorized stack is a memorized stack is a memorized stack. I do know that you can get to Mnemonica fairly quickly from NDO, though.

Reactions: Maaz Hasan

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Mnemonica is (in my opinion) the best stack of all time once you put in the work that is required to understand it. There's a reason why Tamariz is a legend in our world, and this is only just a part of it. If you put in all the work needed to get started with this stack, you'll take your magic to a whole new level. Too many new magicians these days see that they have to put a lot of work and practice into something and immediately turn away, and for that reason they'll never grow to the level they desire to be. Anyone who takes the leap into material like this is already taking a big step in their journey, and that's awesome to see. There is some serious jaw-dropping miracles you can perform with the Mnemonica stack. Enjoy the ride! In conjunction with Mnemonica I recommend his books Five Points In Magic and The Magic Way. Those 3 books alone are a masterclass in not only card magic itself but being a better performer and structuring your routine to reach its highest potential. I am so thrilled that The Magic Rainbow is finally out, but sadly it isn't available in English yet. Hoping that comes within the next few years!

Jul 28, 2015
I personally have always been interested in the Mem stack, but never got around to reading it. Part of the reason is that I never really could afford the book along with other stuff, so I had put it off. I'm assuming though that everything doable in Tamariz stack is doable with the Nikola system?
You don't necessarily need the book to learn the stack, in my case I learned the stack first then after a while once I had enough $$ I got the book, dove right into it... one of the advantages of learning it first

Jul 28, 2015
Mnemonica is (in my opinion) the best stack of all time once you put in the work that is required to understand it. There's a reason why Tamariz is a legend in our world, and this is only just a part of it. If you put in all the work needed to get started with this stack, you'll take your magic to a whole new level. Too many new magicians these days see that they have to put a lot of work and practice into something and immediately turn away, and for that reason they'll never grow to the level they desire to be. Anyone who takes the leap into material like this is already taking a big step in their journey, and that's awesome to see. There is some serious jaw-dropping miracles you can perform with the Mnemonica stack. Enjoy the ride! In conjunction with Mnemonica I recommend his books Five Points In Magic and The Magic Way. Those 3 books alone are a masterclass in not only card magic itself but being a better performer and structuring your routine to reach its highest potential. I am so thrilled that The Magic Rainbow is finally out, but sadly it isn't available in English yet. Hoping that comes within the next few years!

Totally agree, once you get around to learning it, which does take some time, you can do some amazing things with it...

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Hey guys just wanted to ask how many of you are in the process of learning, planning to learn or already know the mnemonica stack or any other for that matter... what got you motivated to learn this type of stack work etc... Also to those that already know a mem stack what are some of your favorite go to, favorite effects to perform... Imo if your really serious about your card magic and are intermediate to advanced on the subject then I think this is the next step to go

I've read Mnemonica but haven't taken the time to really learn the stack. Too much else going on in my life. The effects in the book are amazing and I will get around to it someday.

Just get Mnemonica. That, an old deck of card and a sharpie are all you need to learn it. Tamariz teaches a wonderful way to learn the stack by writing on the deck of cards and singing. There are some effects that you can only perform with the Mnemonic stack because of the order the cards are in.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results