Mr. Bayme, please answer

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way
Heya guys. I am really hoping to win something in the theory 11 contest. I need to buy some cards in bulk and my dad is going to get my holiday gifts from T11 :D. I was wondering if there was a better time to place my orders so I would have a better chance to win.

Basically, Are the winning scratch cards going to go away fast or is it completely random because you guys need to give away all the 11 prizes before the 31st. I hope that makes sense.

Apr 27, 2010
baller08.blogspot.com
Mr. Bayme obviously will pack all the winning scratch cards within the first 10 orders because that makes perfect sense. Mr. Bayme will also only tell you this secretly and only you will know this fact. Mr. Bayme knows that no one will read this thread in a public forum.

This all makes perfect sense to Mr. Bayme and his business. Any minute now he will offer you a position within T11 for your uncanny logical thinking.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Heya guys. I am really hoping to win something in the theory 11 contest. I need to buy some cards in bulk and my dad is going to get my holiday gifts from T11 :D. I was wondering if there was a better time to place my orders so I would have a better chance to win.

Basically, Are the winning scratch cards going to go away fast or is it completely random because you guys need to give away all the 11 prizes before the 31st. I hope that makes sense.

It is completely random. We cannot tell you when there is a better time to order simply because it won't be fair to our customers, and because it is completely random. We don't know who will receive a winning scratch ticket, so it would be impossible to tell you anyways.

Apr 27, 2010
baller08.blogspot.com
It is completely random. We cannot tell you when there is a better time to order simply because it won't be fair to our customers, and because it is completely random. We don't know who will receive a winning scratch ticket, so it would be impossible to tell you anyways.

That's just nonsense, Casey. Makes no sense whatsoever. You should tell everyone when is the best time so everyone can order at the exact same moment and crash your servers. If that isn't a Merry Christmas I don't know what is.

Dec 25, 2007
Yeah it wouldn't make any sense if it is like that.
It would be a bad competition if the chances to win differs depending on when you order, and as Baller insinuates, no one would say if it was so (though i think you are a bit harsh).
Just go and buy your cards now! :)

Sep 20, 2008
Im forgot the name, but there was a website that hosted a $1 Day. everything in the site was a dollar. Decks, books. They didnt have much of a wide range though. But to counter your argument of lunacy- people give out free things every now and then. Why so bitter?

May 15, 2010
With Gerard Way

Thanks Casey. Have happy holidays everyone.

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
Im forgot the name, but there was a website that hosted a $1 Day. everything in the site was a dollar. Decks, books. They didnt have much of a wide range though. But to counter your argument of lunacy- people give out free things every now and then. Why so bitter?

Maydey... Awesome place..

Dec 26, 2009
Sorry to get off topic but I think you guys should check out Maydey.com. I was talking to Josh Brand the other day and he told me that he and Jordan are going to be blogging and vlogging the entire process of getting their site back online.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Sorry to get off topic but I think you guys should check out Maydey.com. I was talking to Josh Brand the other day and he told me that he and Jordan are going to be blogging and vlogging the entire process of getting their site back online.

Josh is a very good friend of mine, and himself and Jordan have been working really hard to get Maydey back up and running as soon as possible. Great guys, great company.

Angel_magic

Elite Member
Jul 11, 2010
More realistic question: Do you guys know which tickets are actually the winning ones, or did you just mix them all into a big pile that you pick from at random when a new order comes in?

Mr. Bayme obviously will pack all the winning scratch cards within the first 10 orders because that makes perfect sense. Mr. Bayme will also only tell you this secretly and only you will know this fact. Mr. Bayme knows that no one will read this thread in a public forum.

This all makes perfect sense to Mr. Bayme and his business. Any minute now he will offer you a position within T11 for your uncanny logical thinking.

Dude...chill. Don't freak out over such a small question, not that big of a deal

Jan 5, 2010
Alabama
Is there anyway you could tell us the odds in this contest Casey, or JB?

1 in 1,100? 1 in 11,000? That would be awesome, even the lottery tells you your chances of winning. Or do you guys just keep printing scratch offs?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results