My Package From Anonymous

Sep 2, 2007
Hey guys, as most of you know, I won this past S.N.C. hosted by anonymous. The prize was a "special package" The package came today and this is what it contained.

There was a cell phone. I did not know exactly what this ment until I saw the letter from anonymous that was attached to the phone. This is what the letter said:

"This phone will chime at 11:00 PM EST on friday. Make sure it is on. You are the messenger.

Feel free to share your findings and this message with the forums.

Show them the way. More instructions will be coming soon.

Most Sincerely,

(**there was a thumb print made in gold color paint here**)

x {anonymous}"

So that is what I recived. I will definately let you in on what happens tonight at 11:00PM EST.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
GASP!!!! awesome! THanks for telling us. Wonder what it will say.
You should bring the print to the police or something so they can figure out who it is. lol

Jan 13, 2008
Really? A cell phone? Was it...a nice one? What model of phone was it? I'm more curious about the phone than anything, apparently, lol.

I'll be interested to hear if you decide to share the message. :)

D

Deleted member 2755

That's awesome man. Well its a shame that I won't be home over the weekend. I won't be able to participate in the events. Oh well...

-Doug

Lex

Dec 18, 2007
Chicago, IL
Make sure the phone is charged! And while you're at it, check through the stored numbers and stuff. Might be useful. Or just funny.

But hey, no pressure.

;)

Jan 24, 2009
I am glad to hear that the package arrived in due time. Special thanks to Fedex for their assistance. A message will arrive this evening.

Most sincerely,

x {anonymous}
_

Attachments

• anonymous_020609.jpg
    anonymous_020609.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 296
Apr 27, 2008
Norway
that phone is probably going to be worth more than the final "Anonymous" thing.

You lucky son of a b**** ;)

Gustav

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
It's a terrorist plot. The phone will explode leaking a deadly nerve gas into your house or a white powder will leak from it, causing you to get Ebola or the Plaque.

Jul 25, 2008
It's a terrorist plot. The phone will explode leaking a deadly nerve gas into your house or a white powder will leak from it, causing you to get Ebola or the Plaque.
i was thinking the ring would set off a string of bombs placed in order to assinate the president but we kinda have the same ideas

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results