Need Help Finding This Mentalism Effect

Sep 1, 2007
However, would you happen to know if there is another impromptu pk touch on dvd?

Dude, look, I know how difficult it is to read books in a language that's not your own, but it really is the best way to improve. Don't sit around waiting for the DVDs when you can find this in its own booklet. Trust me, it will help you with your English, which will be especially useful if you ever plan to perform in a tourist venue. I'm telling you this to help you. If you don't want my help, say so now and save us both the time.

Jun 27, 2013
Dude, look, I know how difficult it is to read books in a language that's not your own, but it really is the best way to improve. Don't sit around waiting for the DVDs when you can find this in its own booklet. Trust me, it will help you with your English, which will be especially useful if you ever plan to perform in a tourist venue. I'm telling you this to help you. If you don't want my help, say so now and save us both the time.

Alright I will consider buying it but, I typed in "Banachek PK touches" on youtube and no performances came up. Do you know where I would be able to see a performance of it at?

Sep 1, 2007
You're going to have a hard time finding it as very few performers would actually allow the name of the effect to show up in their videos. On YT, telling people the name of the effect you're performing is to comment hecklers what the smell of blood is to sharks.

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
First things first. . . relying on video is the best way to not learn things. While it can be a great asset in your learning to be overly dependent on it will cause your magic to "fail" when it comes to novelty and being able to put a personal "signature" to things.

In regards to this particular effect there is one video based on a slightly different method that Banachek does recognize Lior Manor's "Invisible Touch" which is actually "cleaner" than the versions offered by Banachek, McCleod, and Karmalovich even though it does require a simple gimmick (that's very easily hidden or ditched without notice.)

DO NOT go looking for the McCleod or Karmalovich methods in that both were kept on a very short (by invitation) release and are not available LEGALLY.

I should point out that there is a very expensive folding chair made in Israel that will give you a similar effect and too, Taylor Imagineering has the Wraith (the most advance version of Real Ghost) device which may prove a tool of interest when it comes to embellishing the original effect, delivering a real time tap. I dare not say more on that front . . .

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results