New Card Control - Shift

Sep 1, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Hey, I definatly need to say that this fooled the hell out of me when I saw it. GOOD JOB. Also I wanted to say that I bet a lot of people would have picked this up as a 1 on 1. But I respect and appreciate your reasons for releasing this for free. :)

Jul 13, 2008
Hey man, glad you liked it. About it being a 1on1; there are already a few controls in the 1on1 section. I'm not sure the members would have been too keen on the idea of releasing another control.

Apr 15, 2010
I've got to admit, that fooled the hell outta me right off the bat. I had it figured that it was something like DG's Ego Slip, just done to the bottom. Props man, props. This is how things should be. Someone comes up with a rough concept, receives criticism on it, takes time to perfect it.

Good stuff man.

Yeah, my first thought was Garcia's move as well. But very well executed. I actually just watched it and tried it out, I'm surprised I haven't seen such an idea before.

Personally I'd say there may be a angle problem, but I guess it depends on how it's going to be used? But very simple and elegant as well.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
There's no such thing as angle problems, only something to keep in mind when figuring out what sleight to use.

Jul 13, 2008
Exactly right. I don't view anything as angle sensitive anymore. A good performer can perform anything. When you try to limit yourself to learning angle-free moves, you trap yourself in this little bubble that's very hard to get out of. It's great to be adventurous when it comes to learning new effects or sleights.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results