New Live Chatroom - Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2008
I'm pretty sure there was no chat last night (I checked at 10pm and 11:30pm EST and JM wasn't online, let alone hosting a chat).

So, it looks like we've both got our perfect attendance records intact. ;)

Edit: While I'm here, I would like to echo something that was brought up in one of the previous chats (I think by Dizzi, but I could be wrong)...I'd like to suggest that the chats only be on Friday and/or Saturday nights (whenever JM can and wants to, of course). This is because with school starting up, it would be more worthwhile to only have the chats when the majority of people would be able to attend (ie. Non-school nights). Also, like was mentioned in the chat, it would feel like more of a treat if the chat was only once and a while like that.

Just something to think about. :)

Sep 2, 2007
Yes, it was me that propesed that we have it weekly. not to mention that way we can organize weekly special guests.

YAY MY PERFECT ATTENDANCE IS STILL IN PLAY!! :)
I'M GONNA MAKE AN AWARD FOR MYSELF lol :D

D

Deleted member 2755

This has gotten to be really awesome. I would love it if these chats continued to be held. Maybe a set night at a set time maybe we can have these chats. Would be fun. ;)

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

They should have a special thing on t11 for it, like the saturday night contest, it would be like the Saturday Night Chat with Justin Miller. Or SNC JM Edition.

I'm not exactly sure how connected JM is to Theory 11. He posts sometimes and is friends with Danny Garcia. To my knowledge that's about it.

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

Fun chat all around guys. Justin, you have some awesome magic. I'll get going on the plans. I'll see what happens. Even if we can't make the exact plans happen, we can still do these chats.

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS! Live chats with Justin every

Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. On Fridays... he will have what I'll call an FNC. ;) He will be giving away a prize. Think of it as a non Theory 11 SNC but on Friday. ;) These chats will start at 10 PM EST. See you there.

Are you ready? :D

-Doug

EDIT: I took 2 screen grabs of the chat. I'll put them up in a sec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results