New Live Chatroom - Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2008
NJ
Yeah last night was great, we heard some funny stories.

BTW, Teddy, How's your sister?
lol

Ha ha, she's good.

I'll be able to talk until the chat ends tonight; my sister was in the room across the hall from me and she made me stop last night because she wanted to go to sleep and she could hear me through the wall. I'm not sure why I was talking so loud...

Sep 2, 2007
woo! scince school is starting for most of us, this hsould become a friday thing only. then it's :Funner (We can talk about stuff that happened during the week) it won;t get old (Too much of a great thing) AND we could get special guests!

Jul 10, 2008
We can dance if we want to........ S,s,s,s, A,a,a,a,F,f,f,f, sorry, I couldn't resist.
See yo fella's later.
John

Jul 10, 2008
Well that depends. If Justin meant 10 eastern, then it would be 9 central, so yeah 40 minutes. But if he meant 11 eastern, well then we're talking an hour and 40 minutes. I believe he meant the latter, but then again, we don't know if he's been drinking, so.........

John

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
This whole thing has become very popular. Its great to see such a renowned artist taking the time out of his schedule to talk with fans and fellow magicians. Maybe I'll actually stop by for once... ;)

Keep rockin',
TDA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results