New Live Chatroom - Info

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 2755

Man I love these live video chats. ;) I'm in Florida so I can't really participate in these. (Internet is VEEEERY slow... not gonna bother trying.) I find these very entertaining. Also yes..... we need to get DG on there sometime. ;) Hope we keep having these. I like them a lot.

-Doug

Sep 2, 2007
yeah. if we could get a guest in? that would be sweet.

The first ever rickroll over a phone happened! And teddy grahm(sp?) theatre!

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
yeah. if we could get a guest in? that would be sweet.

The first ever rickroll over a phone happened! And teddy grahm(sp?) theatre!

Hehe...it was late and seemed like the thing to do, and I feel kinda bad I woke up his kids...

Teddy Grahm theatre rocked! Also, don't forget JM showed us his ninja skills!

-ThrallMind

Sep 2, 2007
Definately. wait...thrall...that was YOU? well, Thrall accidentally put his phone-number on there :p I was SOO tempted to cxall it, but my parents would be like 'whos this, and why did you call him?' when they looked at the phone bill

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Definately. wait...thrall...that was YOU?

Heh, yea, it was me :p

well, Thrall accidentally put his phone-number on there :p I was SOO tempted to cxall it, but my parents would be like 'whos this, and why did you call him?' when they looked at the phone bill

No, that wasn't my phone number I posted.

That was the rejection hotline number. I wanted to see how many people would call it if I told them not to, hehe. I see it at least tempted one person. ;)

-ThrallMind

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Hehe...it was late and seemed like the thing to do, and I feel kinda bad I woke up his kids...

Teddy Grahm theatre rocked! Also, don't forget JM showed us his ninja skills!

-ThrallMind

Did that cost you or him any money to do it?
I know the website, but I'm not sure if it's trust worthy enough to give them a phone number.

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Did that cost you or him any money to do it?

For Justin, I just called him and played Rick Astley into my speakerphone :p

I know the website, but I'm not sure if it's trust worthy enough to give them a phone number.

The rejection hotline is free, but long distance may cost you ;)

I dont actually know what site you are talking about if it isnt the rejection hotline...

-ThrallMind

Jan 13, 2008
I was just wondering, is there going to be another chat tonight? I haven't heard any official word on this yet.

(Also, JM, if you haven't already then check your Private Messages please :))

Jul 10, 2008
I might jump on tonight, although it probably won't be for long. I have an early flight, I have to leave for the airport at 6 a.m.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results