New Logo: Opinions?

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
Hmm, I'm not too big on it, to be honest. In my opinion, it looks a little too much like the cover of an Alex Rider book and not enough like a magic logo. There's nothing there that particularly suggests magician, or sideshow act to me. Also, I agree with Frezzing Aces about the background colour, either make it blood red, make it white to emphasize the design or maybe make it darker and go with the mysterious look. Your call. Just not brown.

Keep tweaking and changing and you'll end up with something awesome :)

Oct 20, 2008
Austin, TX area
I really liked the background. The text is pretty sharp too.

The cross just doesn't seem to belong as it is right now. It looks like a photograph that was 'shopped in an attempt to make it not look like a photograph. The result is a blurry object where everything else is nice and sharp. I'd personally rather see the cross get adjusted up to the level of the other elements or replaced with a new one.

That would probably look really cool if very lightly animated in flash. It already suggests that kind of motion, to me anyway.

I also thought that avoiding the bloody crimson red was a nice touch. That's almost more like a cool rust/sepia happening in that picture.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results