New release tonight...

Andrei

Elite Member
Sep 2, 2007
Las Vegas
www.youtube.com
I love these cards, I was handling them the whole time at IMX and people really noticed them. I think they are very pretty - especially the court cards and the metallic ink.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
I don't see what is so complicated about shipping USPS 2-5 day like everyone else that ships things. Not to mention that from my experience, the handling times on here are at least a week, and sometimes a few weeks.

Hey DMC,

To each his own on the decks. Personally, I believe they are a beautiful collector's item, and I know this opinion is shared by everyone we have shown the decks to in real life. They aren't everyone's style, though. Regarding shipping - our standard option is USPS, and all orders leave our warehouse within 24 business hours. We ship faster than anyone, and our support crew works hard to ensure every order is attended to with lightning ninja speed. Of course, errors happen from time to time, but we try our best to remain transparent, admit when we're wrong, and do everything in our power to make it right.

sinjin7

Elite Member
Apr 19, 2008
The original JAQK deck has a smooth finish that clumped quickly and fanned poorly. I didn't see any mention of a specific kind of finish on this T11 JAQK version. Are these also smooth finished, or do they have an Air-Cushion type finish?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
The original JAQK deck has a smooth finish that clumped quickly and fanned poorly. I didn't see any mention of a specific kind of finish on this T11 JAQK version. Are these also smooth finished, or do they have an Air-Cushion type finish?

These have a linen finish that makes them durable, smooth, and long-lasting. A world improved from the original edition.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
But how limited?

My assumption is that we will be sold out within the week. Any future edition would be up to JAQK Cellars (it is their design), but we have nothing planned at the moment. They're a great deck to add to your collection - look amazing and feel great. Win win.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
These have a linen finish that makes them durable, smooth, and long-lasting. A world improved from the original edition.

Keep in mind guys that Stud Playing Cards also have a Linen Finish, and if you are by a Walgreens you know how Studs feel. They feel pretty much like the old Arrcos and last for a very long time, as said by multiple magicians I have talked to about Studs. You guys definitely won't want to pass these up. With the elegant artwork on the face cards, on the box with subtle embossing, and on the backs, it is truly a collector's item.

May 17, 2011
The original version of this deck that was made for jaqk cellars is actually on the uspcc website, as an example for there custom decks.
Apparently these are better for handling and as you can see they do have two way back now. I like the way they look, but I'm skeptical about there handling and really just see anything special in it.

Dec 25, 2007
I both like and dislike them. The JAQK all over the place is too much i think, but on the other hand i think it is kinda nice that way when i think about it. I think they remind a little bit of Absoluts with the wine theme, i thought about picking some up, but the shipping is half of what the decks would cost. So i don't think i will buy any (it does not seem to give any discount when i try to make my order over $ 75. Does it only work within the US?)

Aug 15, 2010
I bought 13 decks. I think these will sell out, and raise in value.
I also love the design. so modern and elegant.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results