Next Cerca Trova Topic Posted

D

Deleted member 2755

Thanks Wayne, I'll definetley be posting in that one. :)

-Doug

Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
I don't really understand it, especially the part about 1-on-1 so they mean the 1 on 1 section or do they mean actually in person?

Sep 1, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
Interesting topic =)

I have a pretty high interest in this discussion so I am looking forward to this one in particular.

When I originally posed the question and added the 1-on-1 portion I had something in the back of my mind from my friend Marc DeSouza. We were talking at his house prior to a lecture and he was mentioning all of the great influential teachers he had early on in his magic journey. Guys who were very honest with him and helped him to improve his magic incredibly. I can't remember their names, mostly because I am terrible with names, but the idea of this type of help and guidance really stood out in my mind.

I think most often the nature of message boards can be misunderstood when offering constructive criticism or that the nature of the criticism is overly harsh because of internet anonymity. The internet relationship is there but nothing like the relationship I would consider with the guys who I see in person to ask advice and look for help.

Anyways I didn't mean to go on this long just wanted to give a rough idea of what I was getting at with my original suggestion. Looking forward to discussing it all on the Cerca Trova forum =)

--Jim

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results