No double for Lennart?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by danielmontagne, Jul 21, 2010.

1. hi ,
    i have some video of lennart green , and i never saw him doing a double lift !
    strange no ?

2. Nope, just awesome :)

3. Lennart Green is just plain amazing.

4. i just want to see him doing is handling because he 's so inventive

5. If you've got his Green Magic DVDs then he performs a double as part of his Windmill/Arc move.

6. i only have the first 3 green magic and a seminar he did in france

7. It wouldn't surprise me if he'd actually been doing useless doubles all along!

8. Dwight Schrute time.

Fact: 99% of magicians perform double lifts to suffice.
    Fact: Lennart Green is too awesome to perform double lifts.

Ian

9. can he does an ambitious card whitout any double ?

10. I do an ACR without any doubles. If I can, than he definitely could. Though I'm not sure an ACR would fit his style.

11. I don't think that should be surprising. It just seems that as you get better at card magic your reliance on a DL steadily decreases. When I first started I used it all the time, now I'd say I use maybe one DL in an ACR and only 50% of the routines I perform use a DL.

12. Now that I think about it ... the only time I regularly use a DL is in Chicago Opener.

13. i'm curious about you're acr , can we see it somewhere ? what kind of move do you use ?

14. i love the DL too much :x

15. maybe he did a DL...but it was so good that maybe you couldn´t detect it..

16. maybe your'e looking for tricks whithout any double in it
    so many masters from marlo to vernon to skinner they all have a personnal handling of this move

17. well..I agree..I have seen DL that I could swear are single cards..

18. AWESOME. That is all...

19. No video of it yet, no. I don't have a video camera at the moment as the one I had before was stolen some months ago and I can't afford another yet.

If I happen to get ahold of a camera at some point I'll probably make some videos. I'd really like to get something of my actual public performances, but I have no idea when or if that will happen before I move back home.

20. Lennart Green doesn't need DL's. He can do real magic.