// Official 1-on-1 Discussion Thread \\

Aug 2, 2008
the LBC
daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia, daniel garcia,

i second that!!!!!!

D21400

Banned
Dec 16, 2008
Antwerp, Belgium
Dear student's,

I will says dis one more time ( not really)

We must and will get a 1-on-1 on the

CLASSIC PASS
No go home and wright a hunderd times: i will make a 1-on-1 on the classi pass.

lol

Nov 18, 2008
CA
I want to see something from Anonymous.

EDIT: We now know Anonymous is Danny G so I still support the above statement. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 18, 2008
There are so many resources on the pass, I would like to see something new. Election and Blind were great, just because they were original ideas to the 1 on 1's

classic pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 1, 2007
Cull shuffling from Jason England. Or mucking from Jason England. Or cull shuffling from Jason England. Or mucking from Jason England.

Jan 12, 2009
A little mentalism wouldnt hurt no one, now would it? Either that, or some impromptu effect that mimics "infant" from paper crane productions.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Instant Classic is right.

You guys really wanna learn the Classic Pass? I doubt that highly.

...Because if you really did, you'd get off your asses and buy something that teaches it, rather than waiting for T11 to hand it to you on a platter.

This should be renamed the "I'm too lazy so..." thread.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results