// Official 1-on-1 Discussion Thread \\

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Hit the box that says "Prevent this page from creating additional dialogues". It should close after you hit ok again.
Nasty software though. Took me awhile to figure it out. lol

Thanks man.
That was getting so annoying.
I laughed at first and thought it would go away after the song ended but the things on a loop.lol

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Thanks man.
That was getting so annoying.
I laughed at first and thought it would go away after the song ended but the things on a loop.lol

No problem. I started to freak out when I realized it wouldn't go away. AHhh!!

Anyway back on topic......
It seems like t11 is really trying to meet the need of their members requests. I mean, palming was requested sooooo many times. That's why I think they might do a pass 1on1 because it has also been requested sooooooo many times. lol

Ok seriously no Rick Roll links. It's over-done, not funny and just annoying. I've removed the link.

Thanks to those 2 who PM'ed me. I was taking my meds (I have a killer cold) and resting so I'm sorry I couldn't get it done earlier.

-RA69

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
It seems like t11 is really trying to meet the need of their members requests. I mean, palming was requested sooooo many times. That's why I think they might do a pass 1on1 because it has also been requested sooooooo many times. lol

Come on! a new 1 on 1 of something that you can learn form toooons of books? I would like a new useful sleight rather than the pass any day of the week, and dont reply saying "well there is people that learn better from videos" well, whatever is the case, practice means everything... so I suggest some new sleight ( take dan and dave for example...cherry control? truffle shuffle anyone???) rather than a basic move...

well , just my thoughts, love ya'll

Come on! a new 1 on 1 of something that you can learn form toooons of books? I would like a new useful sleight rather than the pass any day of the week, and dont reply saying "well there is people that learn better from videos" well, whatever is the case, practice means everything... so I suggest some new sleight ( take dan and dave for example...cherry control? truffle shuffle anyone???) rather than a basic move...

well , just my thoughts, love ya'll
Hmm you said that you don't want a sleight that's been in a book yet, but the ones you just mentioned were all in books or magazines.

Hmm you said that you don't want a sleight that's been in a book yet, but the ones you just mentioned were all in books or magazines.

Not to mention that they are also on Dan & Dave's On Demand Section on there own site...

You've got to remember Chopper, I think some of these one on ones are also intented for people that do need the help. You may have no problem at all with palming, but there may be other people that are here right now that do need the help. Listen to the recent roundtable disscution that was for JB. He talks about advancing the art form by bringing new people, who may only be interested in magic, in to it and teaching them in a way that is respectful to the art form and breeding an intrest for magic in them. Those people are going to need to go to the basics, like we all do when we start. I think it's pretty cool that they can learn a lot of basic stuff, right on this site:

Jason England - Palming Fundamentals
Dan Sperry - Card Manipulation Volumes 1-3
Jonathan Bayme - Classic Color Change (I know it's free but what the hell)
Andrei Jikh - Cardistry 101 Volume 1
Aaron Fisher - Car Fundamentals Volumes 1-2

I personally think it's a really great thing. And it works for me anyway cause i've got lots and lots of patience :D, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 10, 2007
I think it would be awesome if they got permission to teach some of the effects form the book by forces unseen or if someone redid the book into a DVD

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Not to mention that they are also on Dan & Dave's On Demand Section on there own site...

You've got to remember Chopper, I think some of these one on ones are also intented for people that do need the help. You may have no problem at all with palming, but there may be other people that are here right now that do need the help. Listen to the recent roundtable disscution that was for JB. He talks about advancing the art form by bringing new people, who may only be interested in magic, in to it and teaching them in a way that is respectful to the art form and breeding an intrest for magic in them. Those people are going to need to go to the basics, like we all do when we start. I think it's pretty cool that they can learn a lot of basic stuff, right on this site:

Jason England - Palming Fundamentals
Dan Sperry - Card Manipulation Volumes 1-3
Jonathan Bayme - Classic Color Change (I know it's free but what the hell)
Andrei Jikh - Cardistry 101 Volume 1
Aaron Fisher - Car Fundamentals Volumes 1-2

I personally think it's a really great thing. And it works for me anyway cause i've got lots and lots of patience :D, lol.

Yep, you guys made your point very well, allright I retract from what I said :D, you owned me this time Love ya'll

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results