Other way to make a invisible deck

Dec 28, 2015
Hi i want to ask what diffrent method than spraying I can use to make a invisile deck. ( You cant ship any aerosols outside the U.S and Canada and i live in Poland) I saw a video showing that I can use nail polish. Any other option? ( awesome if cheap aswell) Thanks in advance.

Dec 27, 2015
I have a book that says you can just take a regular glue stick and put a light coating on the backs of the cards. I haven't tried it though.

Dec 8, 2015
I have no idea if this would work, but it could be worth a shot. Elmer's Rubber Cement is designed to only stick to itself, so if you apply it to only one card in each pair, the adhesive should only be strong enough to stick the pairs together until you slide them apart. There's an Ellusionist trick (I can't tell you which one of course) that uses the same concept. Not sure if it would work with a whole deck, but Elmer's Rubber Cement is relatively easy to find and comes in cheap small bottles.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Don't use any glues. They won't work.

Any clear matte finish spray paint will do.

The options I've heard the most are: 1) Hairspray (not the pump type) and 2) Magicians Wax or Chapstick (spread very thinly).

I've got a bunch of old cards and will try out a couple of options this weekend.

Oct 19, 2015
For those of you that have 'purchased' an invisible deck, which one (supplier) makes the best deck?

Oct 19, 2015
They all are about the same. If you are interested in making your own, let me know and I can send you instructions.
David, thanks....I have a video on doing that using art spray masking.....

Also, I sincerely appreciate many of the posts you put on this website...you help many of us learning the art!

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
David, thanks....I have a video on doing that using art spray masking.....

Also, I sincerely appreciate many of the posts you put on this website...you help many of us learning the art!

Excellent. Let me know if you have any questions... nothing like actually having done it.

As for being helpful, it really is my pleasure. I love this stuff.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results