Pendulum Shift - Teaser Performance

Sep 11, 2011
Hectic keep working on that move its looking good don't stop trying to create your own move's and ideas. These day's its all we got as original artist's. Performing other's Idea's doesn't feel good to me anymore but i do love being inspired by them. And I don't doubt your knowledge for magic considering iv'e see a lot of young magi's pop out of nowhere that really impress me with there style performance and skill. I can come off as a $#!THead but I'm a pretty nice guy

Oct 20, 2011
Then you asked for our opinion on how it looks. My opinion is that it looks terrible and I'm not teased at all by this post. I would not buy this at all. It does not get me excited.

thats funny, i like the last statement. haha

GarethNg

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2011
I don't think this thread has gotten very far, just submit it and see what happens.

The End

Jul 18, 2010
I have no intent to film a tutorial yet because honestly, you're right, I am no master of this move. I've only been doing it for 2 weeks or so and my movements are still obvious and jerky. I've started getting some speed, but it isn't usable yet. When it is, I might release it but, until then, I'm going to make sure I'm not stealing it from anyone, which is why I made this thread to start with.

@guy above me, Please read this.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results