The Magician Online

The Magician Online is a live, interactive, online experience - in the comfort of your own home. Starring Dan White. As seen by Ashton Kutcher, Ariana Grande, Chris Rock, James Corden, Jessica Alba, and President Clinton.

See details

Planning on Download

May 22, 2009
U showed them to me privately but ill tell u again. these tricks are awsome and I would be interested in learning both of them they seem to utillize a similar concepts.

Jul 28, 2009
Thanks to both of u especially u Tom.

DeceptionInc,

howd he take the words out ur mouth u didnt get the vid. in private

Sep 9, 2009
believ it or not i saw this on utube while searchin for somethin!! and it just got released wow.

w/e

i think the prev. posts summed it up the tricks were very nice and id kill just to know that popout move u do. :)

Well done my friend. They were very smooth. And creative. Once again really smooth. I liked how the music went with the flow. I would love to learn these, they are pretty simple but that pop out move thing you did, is pretty sick.

I hope these get the views they deserve.

J.

Hey man,
I think your videos were awesome. I liked them both and before I knew it i started making up a patter for it. I think the second one would be cool if you could force a Jack and I would have called it Jumping Jack. Its a really nice idea though.

Thanks

Justin Way

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Nick, nice job on the video (I only watched the first one).

I have to be honest though... As an effect and a video, it was nice. As a product, not so much.

It basically reminds me of the type of effects I used to create pairing a control with a shapeshifter change when I was six months into magic. For me, it was a well-performed but otherwise meaningless mix of sleights that doesn't stand out in any way to anything else on the market. Simply put, again, it's a good video, but as a product, there's absolutely no reason why I wouldn't rather save my money to buy Magic of Ascanio, Theatre of the Mind, Approaching Magic, Carneycopia, etc.

Jul 28, 2009
Thanks a lot guys.

Thanks JDENredden for clearing things up. Im thinking about releasing them soon but i dont wsant to jsut have them like there, so im thinking about giving it to maybe a select few people but i dont know how to select these people.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results