Please comment my video on the media section!

Feb 17, 2009
Bethlehem PA
Not bad. I hated the music lol but thats just me. You definitely need more smoothness and speed. You should deticate yourself to a couple of your favorite flourishes and work on them more. Not bad though for 5 months. I'm on your same level with Pandora, I'm still workin on it. The end of that last phase is a complicated lol. Keep practicing, I will.

Jun 6, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
That's not bad at all for 5 months! That was pretty darn good. I think you need to work on smoothness and speed like Illusive stated but all in all it was good. Try for better music next time too :)

Not bad. I hated the music lol but thats just me. You definitely need more smoothness and speed. You should deticate yourself to a couple of your favorite flourishes and work on them more. Not bad though for 5 months. I'm on your same level with Pandora, I'm still workin on it. The end of that last phase is a complicated lol. Keep practicing, I will.

HOW CAN YOU HATE THAT SONG! IT'S A GREAT SONG....oh well, to each his own.

It looked fine smoothness why, speed doesn't really matter to me, slow or fast as long as it looks good it doesn't bother me how fast it is. Looks great after five months of work.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results