PLEASE don't reveal tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not talking to the general audience about this, but there are SOME people who reveal tricks. I'm not going to mention anynames though. I hope you guys can stop revealing tricks and flourishes. Even, there are people on this site that continue this type of riduculous activity on youtube or vimeo. I'm not going to argue or anything but to tell you that if you are revealing tricks on youtube. Please take it DOWN!

Jan 13, 2008
We've had numerous threads on the topic before. I suggest you search them out. :)

With that said, reported. (it's nothing personal...it's just...this thread is useless)

Another one of those "damn youtube" threads I see. Try searching out a subject if you're not sure it exists. This subject has been beaten to death on this forum.

And to a lesser degree, everyone wants to complain but no one wants to be the bad guy and call out names.

I say screw that. If you're going to throw out a complaint about people (even from this website) that are exposing stuff online, then call them out on it. Don't hide behind some generic ambigious statement.

My two cents.

Also reported... because we don't need another thread on exposure that basicly says the same thing as the other 20 or so threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results