Question for W:H

Aug 30, 2007
Wayne and I have been friends for a long time now (we met back in high school to give you some idea), and I can tell you with certainty that he reads absolutely every email, PM, and MySpace message that he gets.

However, he is an extremely busy guy. Between live performances, filming DVDs and now, the Theory 11 project, he isn't always able to respond in a timely manner. I've seen his inbox. He gets over 200 messages every week without fail. Given his schedule, it is physically impossible for him to respond to everything he gets. There aren't enough hours in the day. And I don't mean that as an expression. There literally aren't enough hours open in his schedule to respond to a volume of mail like that.

I certainly don't want to speak for Wayne, but if I could make a suggestion, it would be to post questions about his upcoming releases and projects in the public forums where they can be answered for everyone. PM him with the personal comments.

Hope that helps.

Dana

Sep 1, 2007
Yah,you guys are all right.I just have to learn to have some patience.So how are you getting his autograph?

S

sidrohc

I heard he was signing the first 300 copies of Distortion.

Yah,you guys are all right.I just have to learn to have some patience.So how are you getting his autograph?

I dunno about distortion. (But I am ordering it within the hour I think.)
But my PM was asking about his autograph, and he's sending me one!
And I'm sending two cards to Dana to get autographed (Finally a use for this damn black ghost.)

Thanks,
Evan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results