rubber cement

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I would think any type of store or shop that sells art supplies or office supplies that is located near you. Otherwise...you may have to use the net.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
And if an art shop doesn't have any I'm sure they will be able to get some for you.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I for example, live in mexico, so I don't know how to ask for rubber cement or what would be the correct translation, could someone please explain the correct way or the way that I could search for it? Thanks :)

I have no idea what you're needing rubber cement for however if it is for the usual magical applications, I highly recommend that you consider using Dan Sperry's Chemical X. I understand that it's probably one of the best products for that purpose. You may be able to find it on his website, or just send him a PM here. I know he's busy but he does respond to email.

Edit: You know what, I'm not THAT lazy. I googled the link for you. Here you go http://www.dansperry.com/anticonjuror/index.htm It's pretty cheap too.

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
Thanks man, I came back to magic and there are some geek effects where I actually need this kind of stuff, thanks man.

Btw, it's great to see that you are still around :)

Jul 13, 2009
Also I think Penguin actually carries Rubber cement as a product in their collection. Just don't use contact cement found at hardware stores, that stuff is used to glue laminate counter tops to wood. It is appropriately named since it really does hold like cement.

Oct 20, 2008
Austin, TX area
I highly recommend that you consider using Dan Sperry's Chemical X. I understand that it's probably one of the best products for that purpose. You may be able to find it on his website, or just send him a PM here. I know he's busy but he does respond to email.
I am a huge fan of Chemical X and Dan Sperry alike. I have to second your recommendation.

Everything about it has been nicer than rubber cement, in my personal experience. How it's applied, how it reacts before it's used, what happens when you use it and then the parts that come when the effect is all over. I'm in love with the stuff. In fact, I think I'll go spontaneously use some right now.

Anyway, I see the original poster is in India. I found rubber cement in the craft section at a Wal-Mart here in the States. I would look around at where arts & crafts are sold. You might also consider looking at places that sell plastic model toys -- such as small cars and Gundam style robots that need to be glued together.

Mar 27, 2010
I for example, live in mexico, so I don't know how to ask for rubber cement or what would be the correct translation, could someone please explain the correct way or the way that I could search for it? Thanks :)

por lo menos yo aca en chile lo conozco como cemento caucho

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results