Saturday Night Contest - Band Together : Deadline Extended

Jan 19, 2009
If you can do that, we will try to get a lifesize trophy made of iron and bronze and glory. In the very least, I think you'd stand a good chance of taking home the signed back of rubberbands.

Why just rubberbands?
Please a deck of cards!!!(signed) + the rubberbands!!!
:):):)

Jan 13, 2008
I was trying this with a really small elastic, but was having no luck, so I won't be entering. Good luck to those who do, though! :)

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
It is now shortly after 11:00pm EST - and the BAND TOGETHER contest has officially ended.

The few submissions we received tonight were all great. Now, without further ado, tonight's winner is... K.C. for his entry HERE. We loved the variations and creativity!

As there were only two other submissions tonight, everyone who entered will receive a 1-on-1 of your choosing - our way of saying thanks for participating!

Thanks again guys! Until next week... :cool:

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Great Job guys!!! I kind of felt bad that you all didn't get as many submissions as you thought :( . I myself am still working on the move. It is great! Again great job y'all!

It is now shortly after 11:00pm EST - and the BAND TOGETHER contest has officially ended.

The few submissions we received tonight were all great. Now, without further ado, tonight's winner is... K.C. for his entry HERE. We loved the variations and creativity K.C.!

As there were only two other submissions tonight, everyone who entered will receive a 1-on-1 of your choosing - our way of saying thanks for participating!

Thanks again guys! Until next week... :cool:

I still cannot do the move... I would have entered if I had any success with the move.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results