Saturday Night Contest - Call Me Out / Ring a Riddle

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
*Is bored of all the mystery*

Ooh. It's a riddle everybody. Never seen one of those before. No wonder people were so upset when Theory11 hyped up Propaganda. Like lambs to the slaughter, look how they gather..

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
*Is bored of all the mystery*

Ooh. It's a riddle everybody. Never seen one of those before. No wonder people were so upset when Theory11 hyped up Propaganda. Like lambs to the slaughter, look how they gather..

Where's the harm in some innocuous treasure hunting? ;)

As long as you're not going to be an ass wipin' whiney hyprocratic five year old when the dissapointment rains in, no problemo.

If, however you are- slap yourself.

Gustav

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
True. I suppose I should permeate my posts with some moderation, and so I apologise. But it would take Batman threatening to reveal my secret plot to take over the world in order for me to find it in my heart to give a damn personally - but oh well. All in good time, I'll get to that, oh yes I will...

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
True. I suppose I should permeate my posts with some moderation, and so I apologise. But it would take Batman threatening to reveal my secret plot to take over the world in order for me to find it in my heart to give a damn personally - but oh well. All in good time, I'll get to that, oh yes I will...

scared.jpg

Gustav

bentley

Elite Member
Nov 23, 2007
This may be old news and/or not anything but I googled the number and this person lives in Henderson, Nevada.

J

Joseph C

A balloon? "I've existed for ages" - if 300 years constitutes "ages", then fine.
(btw, this year is the 300th anniversary of the balloon, so plan accordingly)

"With no end that can be shown" - how about the place where you inflate it?

So, we getting a new CTB video? Is Anonymous Pennywise? Or worse yet, Silly Billy?

Or is Dan Sperry going to show us his Dove in Balloon trick?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results