Saturday Night Contest :: d+M roundtable discussion

D

Deleted member 2755

You should take into consideration how long ago the whole ordeal dM had with these magicians took place. A lot has happened within the magic community in a few very short years.

Also, don't forget he is an entirely different country whose social customs vary from ours.

You can't make statements using how things work here and now based on something that happened back then somewhere else.

Just be careful on making claims without taking all this info into consideration.

Who knows, your views may be entirely different if you were in his shoes ;)

-ThrallMind

Check you PM's.

-Doug

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
JB said the wrong date

Did anyone else notic that with the Roundtable discussion with D+M, JB said the date was " " 2008???:p

lol

Jan 13, 2008
Yes. I'm pretty sure this was already mentioned in the round table discussion thread. Speaking of which, why didn't you mention it in there, instead of creating a whole new topic? :confused:

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
I thought it was a great discussion, but it did leave a lot to be desired.

I listened to it twice, and it did feel very short for some reason. It liked that there was a lot of JB & DM, but maybe you guys could do another one with more direct questions. It's great to get into detail, but it only allowed room for a handful of questions.

With that said, this one of the most interesting podcasts to be released. Lots of controversial issues were brought up, and these topics really force us to take a step back and look at the whole picture.

Great stuff. Keep these up! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results