Saturday Night Contest - {dg} We Need to Talk

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I don't see how that could be the answer.

Catcher and an umpire.
The 3 lefts are a baseball diamond. (Draw it on paper)
A guy (the batter) leaves home(home plate) and makes 3 lefts.
(Past 1st to 2nd is 1 left, 2nd to 3rd is 1 left and 3rd to home is 1 left)
Who are the 2 men in masks? (The catcher and the Umpire)

Brad stared through the dirty soot-smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop outside the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
UPDATE! The video is completed and nearly 30 minutes in length. Wowza, shazam. That's about the length of a 1-on-1, coming at you soon free.

If it's late in your timezone, my personal advice would be to let the suspense build as you sleep and check it out in the media section tomorrow. If you're in the UK or somewhere else that it's not absurdly late, you're in for a treat later tonight. Word!

Brad stared through the dirty soot-smeared window on the 22nd floor of the office tower. Overcome with depression he slid the window open and jumped through it. It was a sheer drop outside the building to the ground. Miraculously after he landed he was completely unhurt. Since there was nothing to cushion his fall or slow his descent, how could he have survived the fall?

No idea, but if I had to guess, I'd say he jumped through the window from the outside in ;)

UPDATE! The video is completed and nearly 30 minutes in length. Wowza, shazam. That's about the length of a 1-on-1, coming at you soon free.

If it's late in your timezone, my personal advice would be to let the suspense build as you sleep and check it out in the media section tomorrow. If you're in the UK or somewhere else that it's not absurdly late, you're in for a treat later tonight. Word!

Woah thanks!
Any idea as to what time it should be up?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results