Saturday Night Contest - Dressed to Impress

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by j.bayme, Sep 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. As a word of warning about the video (still exporting), this footage is largely unedited. Everything we shot, we included. EVERYTHING. Even the super embarrassing shots... we included. And as a word to the wise... it. is. awesome. You thought you had seen Andrei's moves before - wait till you see this...

2. I AM NEEDING IT NOW!!! grrrr i cant wait CRINGE SMASH *almost breaks pencil, hurts hand, and goes crying to my mommy*

3. AHHHHHHHHH hurry up pleas my mom is running down my throught to go to bed......

4. hahha this is easy one of one of you will be davidblaine and the other will be criss angel what do you think??!!! hehehe

-neco

5. i hope it is the other way around, because that is what i said

6. this video must be HUGE. How can it take like 20 minutes to upload?

7. He did say it was unedited, Insert.

Cool it guys. He'll post when it's ready.

-ThrallMind

8. Posted!

http://media.theory11.com/1445-Dressed-to-Impress

Congrats to our winner tonight, who will be receiving a PM momentarily with information on how to claim the prize of one signed deck of White Centurions. Party time! Check out the moves on Andrei...

9. who was it

woah wait was that me??????

10. hey congrats!!! insert yournamehere!!!!! nice call!!!! see you around guys , I need to sleep.

11. I want to party with you guys SO badly now. Just imagine when you've got some drink in you, with those moves, it would possibly blow every party known to man away.

Congrats to the winner.

Mitch

12. mad props AND he won? woah insertusernamehere is totally gonna be the next t11 artist. hahaha
    congrats man. wished they had gotten fat suits though...

13. #253 Insert.Username.Here, Sep 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2008
    I wish lol. Thanks you guys and Happy Birthday Katie!:)

Hope you guys had fun at the party!

14. COngratz insert username here

15. ARGH! haha

when i saw Andrei was putting on a pirate hat i was almost sure i'd win!

congratulation on your victory Insert.

16. Congrats to Insert.Username.Here; an awesome choice of Harry and Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber -- and not Dumb and Dumberer, which of course was not nearly as good as the original. But I digress.

Fantastic video, very chic costumes, and mad props for the dancing skills. Hope you guys had a blast at the par-tay.

Cheers,
    JTM

17. Wtf? you just called JB ugly technically. lol:p:D:p:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.