Saturday Night Contest - Dressed to Impress

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
As a word of warning about the video (still exporting), this footage is largely unedited. Everything we shot, we included. EVERYTHING. Even the super embarrassing shots... we included. And as a word to the wise... it. is. awesome. You thought you had seen Andrei's moves before - wait till you see this...

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
As a word of warning about the video (still exporting), this footage is largely unedited. Everything we shot, we included. EVERYTHING. Even the super embarrassing shots... we included. And as a word to the wise... it. is. awesome. You thought you had seen Andrei's moves before - wait till you see this...

I AM NEEDING IT NOW!!! grrrr i cant wait CRINGE SMASH *almost breaks pencil, hurts hand, and goes crying to my mommy*

Jan 14, 2008
philippines
hahha this is easy one of one of you will be davidblaine and the other will be criss angel what do you think??!!! hehehe

-neco

Posted!

http://media.theory11.com/1445-Dressed-to-Impress

Congrats to our winner tonight, who will be receiving a PM momentarily with information on how to claim the prize of one signed deck of White Centurions. Party time! Check out the moves on Andrei...
I want to party with you guys SO badly now. Just imagine when you've got some drink in you, with those moves, it would possibly blow every party known to man away.

Congrats to the winner.

Mitch

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
ARGH! haha

when i saw Andrei was putting on a pirate hat i was almost sure i'd win!

congratulation on your victory Insert.

Sep 2, 2007
Congrats to Insert.Username.Here; an awesome choice of Harry and Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber -- and not Dumb and Dumberer, which of course was not nearly as good as the original. But I digress.

Fantastic video, very chic costumes, and mad props for the dancing skills. Hope you guys had a blast at the par-tay.

Cheers,
JTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results