Saturday Night Contest - Miracles For Haiti

Aug 13, 2009
Hey congrats Chris! Very nice effect! I just want to point out that Haiti is not in Africa.. I may have misheard you but it sounded like you said African country. Haiti is located in North America,Greater Antilles archipelago(a group of islands) on the Caribbean island of Hispaniola. Just thought I would point that out in case you planned on using the video for anything, you might want to change that. Great effect though, and always great to help the cause!

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
Why does it have to be an effect using "earth" elements? I love the fact that the contest is dedicated to Haiti, but doing a GOOD effect with water or sand or w.e isn't very probable to create in 4 hours. plus just 2 or 3 weeks ago the contest was to make an effect for warer. How about just any effect? I'm sure you will get better videos if you make it open to anything...

Shows the limits of your creativity. Or what you think is your peak.

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
Okay this has to be said.

The winning video....did anyone else notice he said "this is about what happened in the AFRICAN country haiti"

American school system still failing at geography i see.

Aug 13, 2009

The winning video....did anyone else notice he said "this is about what happened in the AFRICAN country haiti"

Yeah I pointed that out as well. I just want him to change it if he uses it for anything that involves encouraging others to donate outside of this website. Or even for this website.

May 18, 2008

American school system still failing at geography i see.

I know, I know. I knew where Haiti was, it was late, okay?

Lol, I'm going to change it! It isn't that big a deal. Regardless of where it is, they still need help. I can see where your priorities are... :rolleyes:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results