Saturday Night Contest - Something Different : Show Us What You Got

May 31, 2008
Here is my entry:

http://www.vimeo.com/5882209

It is a cover of the theory11 opening and "DM9" by Dana Hocking. I thought it would be fitting. I messed up a few times, but I didn't have very much time. I learned the song like an hour before making the video.

It's the same song that appears in the Motion Trailer.

By the way, I don't know how to actually play the piano, just guitar. That's why the opening doesn't sound all that great. Also, "DM9" doesn't sound very good without a second guitar and claps in the background.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
To bad I completely forgot about the SNC tonight, because I would have loved to do a little something. Oh well I am going to go through this thread and watch some of the videos.

-Michael

P.S. This has to be my favorite contest idea to date. Love it.

Oct 11, 2007
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY VIDEO PROGRAM ISN'T RESPONDING SO I CAN'T GET IT UP ON TIME. :mad:

I was going to do a juggling routine...the one time it's supposed to work...it doesn't. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
Please accept this, I had no idea how to save it from TokBox to upload it to YouTube and I had no camera so I had to use my webcam on a computer that had no real video recording software :p It's me rockin' out on Guitar Hero!
http://www.tokbox.com/vm/bnjtgrbta3hq?cs=t

EDIT: Damn it, I just saw that you could record videos straight from YouTube. I hate being in a rush :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
I hope someone at t11 is a drummer. So someone will understand the time it took to reach such speeds.

I'm not a drummer, but a few of my friends are, and I tried double pedaling before. To go as fast as you did and keep a steady beat like that takes some serious skill!

I hope someone at t11 is a drummer. So someone will understand the time it took to reach such speeds.

lol, now I that I think about it I could have done diabolo. Stupid stupid, nexus oh well I like my art no matter how flawed it is because I tell you what ask me to draw a box 2 years ago and you would get a scribble.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results