Saturday Night Contest - Something Different : Show Us What You Got

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jonraiker, Aug 1, 2009.

1. I just finished watching that video.
    That was SICK! amazing video. Real entertaining.

2. That was beyond awesome! I really enjoyed that; thanks for sharing! :)

3. After much review, I can happily say that this is the most difficult Saturday Night Contest I've personally had to judge. All of you guys did an amazing job - and it's awesome to see so many of you are talented in more ways than one.

That said, I was able to narrow down my favorites to five - and from that five I chose two winners, tonight (yes... two). Before I announce the winners, we'd like to extend honorable mentions to Axe, Sean.Cinco, and AceHoudin for their submissions. Incredible work guys.

Additionally, the following entries were a little late - but both most definitely warrant mentions. Props to True2Coins and zachmonky's friends.

Without further ado, tonight's winners are MitchellStafiej for his submission(s) HERE - and rmendbball for his submission HERE. This was a tough one, but congrats guys!

Thanks again to all who participated. You guys made my night. See you next week!

4. yarg!!!!!!!!!! Oh well at least it made it in time lol. Thanks Jon. Those were all good :) Congrats!

5. Congratz to the winners!

6. two winners??! cool congrats!!!

7. Good job to the both of you

8. Congratulations. I really enjoyed both of them.

9. Congrats to the winners! And a congrats to all who entered, as well--they were all quite entertaining. :)