Saturday Night Contest - Something Different : Show Us What You Got

Oct 18, 2008
www.youtube.com
Hello All:

Quite late but:

I would like to submit an entry of a friend of mine. Actually 2 friends of mine, Anthony and Thomas.

They have quite a unique act, that they asked me to submit for them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPMC3K46M3w

For future reference Anthony's user name is magicmmanamc

Thanks,

~Zach

I just finished watching that video.
That was SICK! amazing video. Real entertaining.

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
After much review, I can happily say that this is the most difficult Saturday Night Contest I've personally had to judge. All of you guys did an amazing job - and it's awesome to see so many of you are talented in more ways than one.

That said, I was able to narrow down my favorites to five - and from that five I chose two winners, tonight (yes... two). Before I announce the winners, we'd like to extend honorable mentions to Axe, Sean.Cinco, and AceHoudin for their submissions. Incredible work guys.

Additionally, the following entries were a little late - but both most definitely warrant mentions. Props to True2Coins and zachmonky's friends.

Without further ado, tonight's winners are MitchellStafiej for his submission(s) HERE - and rmendbball for his submission HERE. This was a tough one, but congrats guys!

Thanks again to all who participated. You guys made my night. See you next week!

Jul 8, 2008
says there's still 30 minutes left to convert. Yikes! I'll accept the entry (since it was started before 11:00pm) - as long as it's up before i post the winner at 11:30pm.

yarg!!!!!!!!!! Oh well at least it made it in time lol. Thanks Jon. Those were all good :) Congrats!

Jan 13, 2008
Congrats to the winners! And a congrats to all who entered, as well--they were all quite entertaining. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results