Saturday Night Contest : Special Occasion

Aug 30, 2007
Okay, let's try this one more time...

As some of you may know, Monday is a special occasion...

So, in honor of that special occasion, we have spent the past seven months working on the following video that will explain what the special occasion is (if you don't already know) and what you should do for it in order to celebrate. Without further ado, check out the video now in the theory11 media section.

Submissions must be posted in response to this thread, with images uploaded to either Imageshack.us or Photobucket.com. Images should be visible in your post, and all posts must be up by 12:00am EST tonight. Have fun with it-- the more creative, the better.

Winner to be chosen by JB, Wayne, and I, and will be announced on or before 12:30am EST. Any poems that you may wish to write in addition to your picture will be welcomed, especially if in the form of haiku and/or Jamaican freestyle rapping.

Good luck to all!

Dana

D

Deleted member 2755

LOL! Lightbulbs :) Well normally I would jump on this, but I'm not the artsy (yes I said artsy) type... so I don't think I will participate in this one. However, I look forward to seeing all other submissions. So grab a deck of cards, glue, frosting, or light bulbs and get going on these! I wanna see some awesome cakes.... from cards! Good luck to all who are entering!

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

Honestly though... this was the funniest thing I've ever seen you guys at T11 post... I want some lime ##@#%!

Also... the Theory 11 weight lifting set... does that come with the official yoga DVD Wayne was going to put out, but canceled at the last second? I was looking forward to that yoga DVD for over a year. Thanks!

-Doug

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Can we add stuff to the cake? Like pictures??

Yes, you can add whatever you wish to the cake, such as candles, lightbulbs, roses (red-- NOT white), lego's, or nun-chucks. But not those 'magic' candles-- those are really, really annoying.

In addition, I'd like to take this time to say that all birthday poems, haiku's, and/or limericks would be greatly appreciated and posted on my bedroom wall next to the lifesize poster of Daniel Garcia in a tutu.

D

Deleted member 2755

If no one participates in this then I don't think I'll have a choice but to participate ;)

-Doug

Sep 2, 2007
Canada Toronto
Im tough game! It was also my birthaday so today i have a lucky feeling as i celebrate Jonathan's Bday! You wouldnt want to eat the cake im making.....but deff want to have it~! Wait and see!

Nov 28, 2007
D.C. Area
Im tough game! It was also my birthaday so today i have a lucky feeling as i celebrate Jonathan's Bday! You wouldnt want to eat the cake im making.....but deff want to have it~! Wait and see!

Haha. Today is your birthday, Jonathan's birthday and Ellen Degeneres's birthday.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results