Saturday Night Contest - The Daniel Garcia Effect : EXTENDED

Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
Alright, here it is. I wanted to spice this up a bit by putting in some coin magic! Only Four by Daniel Garcia! Keep in mind, I'm not much of a coin man, but I tried my best :p Eh, I think I flashed a tiny bit, but I guess you guys could decide. So there it is!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 30, 2008
I went to the mall with five balloons and a deck of cards. I was going to do pressure and white or (and?) wheat. My camera man opened the camera annnnnnd it shows a dead battery sign..... Well I did my performances anyway and got some experience for my experience bag so I guess it wasn't a waste right?! :D

Experience bag:

experience bag.jpg

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Wow - incredible submissions guys. After much review, we're pleased to announce the winner tonight is Z-Magic for his submission here. You kept my attention the entire video - and made me want to get out there and perform. Hope to see more from you, in the future.

Honorable mentions are extended to both lorenzo.paletti and Mr. Texas for their submissions. You guys made this a close one!

Thanks again to all who participated. See you next Saturday. :cool:

Jan 8, 2009
Haha, awesome..

Thanks for the honorable mention.

I still have loads of more footage to go through from Cedar Point.. but this was all I could find at the spur of the moment.

Many more great videos to come!

Congratulations Z-Magic

Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
Way to go Z-Magic! If you don't want that cereal box, I'll be glad to buy it from you :p I'm not kidding though, I really want it lol

Aug 18, 2008
i would like to congratulate you
to be honest, when i was looking at submissions earlier, i skipped over yours because it was pressure, and i am so sick of seeing that. After you won however, I watched it and it was incredible. You have rekindled my interest in the wonderful effect.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Pressure is usually my closer actually! it plays well for groups I have noticed, and it just seems right when I end with it. I think Pressure is the most underrated effect on this site. The key is build up, and strong words.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Congrats, Z-man!

But can I kill something yet? /it took me 5 minutes to film. 5 minutes to edit. Then it took me 7 1/2 hours to upload to Drop.io, youtube,vimeo, megavideo. All of them!

7 1/2 hours to upload a 311mb video. And then they don't process in time.

I really really reheheally need to kill someone.

G

EDIT: Wait a minute. On megavideo, it says my video was uploaded at 4:30 pm EST. And on youtube it says it was finished by 3 pm EST. Jon, did you find my video? I just want to know, not that i'd win or anything, Z-Magic's was awesome :)

I now have a personal vendetta against the internet.

G

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, Z-man!

But can I kill something yet? /it took me 5 minutes to film. 5 minutes to edit. Then it took me 7 1/2 hours to upload to Drop.io, youtube,vimeo, megavideo. All of them!

7 1/2 hours to upload a 311mb video. And then they don't process in time.

I really really reheheally need to kill someone.

G

EDIT: Wait a minute. On megavideo, it says my video was uploaded at 4:30 pm EST. And on youtube it says it was finished by 3 pm EST. Jon, did you find my video? I just want to know, not that i'd win or anything, Z-Magic's was awesome :)

I now have a personal vendetta against the internet.

G

Try coding a web page, then you would want to kill it and bury it in the sewege. Well, that cant actually be done so i choose to do that with Internet Explorer 6 :)

Mikk

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results