Saturday Night Contest - Utilize the Elements

Aug 19, 2009
Here's my video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPlByi5Cel4

It's a quick trick that shows how three of the elements are connected in a circle - earth (rock) changes to fire, fire changes to air, and air changes back to earth.

I had a wedding today so I got started late. It's a neat idea I will continue to explore. :)

Good luck to all!

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Awesome submissions tonight by everyone - some very creative thinking. I just got back from a late night dinner in NYC with Tony Chang and Ben Seidman, and Ben judged tonight's contest alongside myself. We were very impressed with a number of submissions, in particular the routining exhibited by several members tonight. As the challenge tonight involved a specific genre of materials, many of you applied routines well to those restrictions.

Tonight's prize, for overall impact and deceptive value, goes to th1rd.p3rson.limi7ed for his "creation of a card" routine. Congrats! We thought your routine was creative, deceptive, and memorable. Special thanks to everyone that submitted a video this evening, and have a great weekend! Some huge surprises in store for this coming week... stay tuned!

Why I keep missing the SNC?? :mad:
I guess around 7 hours of time differences are confusing enough for me to remember.
But actually, I don't really have an original/any idea yet for today's SNC. :D
Congrats for the winner. I do really like the idea (I think it was original enough).
Keep up all the good work guys.

-Alex-

The theory11 website works perfect with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Not sure about other phones though. Maybe the Droids?

I know that it works with those things. I just wanted it to be so it's umm... ****.. go to like, www.theweathernetwork.com or www.facebook.com on your mobile device. I wanted it to have a similar layout, where there is less to load = less data to load for iphones = me happy :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results