Saturday Night - Roundtable with Michael Herp

1. What are some of your personal goals you wish to accomplish with your cardistry?
2. How do you think cardistry will evolve in the next 5-10 years?
3. What kind of opportunities do you think card manipulators will have in the future in the entertainment industry?

hey michael im gerry and the 3 questions i want to ask are,

1) who/what was the first thing that inspired you?
2)what deck of cards is you favorite to use?
3)when your not doing your own card flourishes do you do other peoples?

Mar 12, 2011
1) Who is the most influential person to you at this moment?
2) What got you interested in cards and flourishing
3) What is one piece of advice you would give someone beginning card flourishing?

Jul 30, 2011
Hi michael

1) What is ur favourite flourish
2)Why is your dvd called SOLO
3) when did u start magic and cardisty

from ben

Oct 12, 2009
Navarre, Florida
I mean, haters gonna hate and all but seriously. Kinda irks me when people only join or post for the contests anyway let alone someone wins for an ineligible post.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Yeah, and the most interesting questions weren't asked.

We got close to 200 questions last night, and in only 20 minutes - it's impossible to answer all of them properly. That said, I'm super happy with the final result in discussion of Michael's influences, inspirations, advice for new performers, his vision for where the artform is headed, and what to expect in SOLO.

The project is coming together so well - every shot is carefully crafted in a very cinematic, elegant aesthetic.

Jonathan, there's no doubt the project will be a hit, just as all the previously released Theory11 products.
I know managing contests isn't easy, but next time you (or one of the moderators) may want to close the thread 1 minute after the deadline to eliminate situations like the one above. Normally the prize shouldn't have been awarded to someone who posted after the deadline. It's not my case, but some guys really wait for the SNC to be announced so they could contribute within the allocated time.

Also, there are many users who post in SNLs just for the heck of it, posts written for the prize, not for the purpose of contributing to the discussion. It's just an observation.

It would be wonderful if you could arrange podcast interviews more often.

Jul 18, 2010
I'm in agreement with Steve. While I'm not trying to attack anyone, it seems that the SNC's have been opening late and closing late.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results