Scare a teacher with PANIC

Feb 23, 2008
Houston
www.myspace.com
I havn't been on in a while so I don't know if this has been asked before or not- Anyway, Hey everyone I've heard PANIC is good from a lot of people I know, but I have a real quick question to ask yall. Most of my teacher are cool with me having cards out if I'm done with my work early or something, so getting them taken up really isn't a problem.

However I'm wondering if a teacehr were to come up to me and demand me to give them my cards, after I performed PANIC and I'm left with the 4 Kings if the teaher still wanted to take the 4 cards anyway could I give them to them? What I mean is could I just give them to the teacher, and if they did'nt give them back could I just get a new deck and use the Kings from it? I want to do this to my teacher to scare the something out of them, but I'd like to know if I could do it without having to purchase PANIC again, such as if the 4 Kings were the gimmick or part of the gimmick.

Sep 16, 2007
Georgia
If a teacher ever wants to take one of your gimmicks up then just place it in your pocket and tell them no, better than not getting your gimmick back even if you get a few days of in school suspension or detentions. But, yes they are gimmicked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 24, 2008
Greece
yes the kings are gimmicked

I havn't been on in a while so I don't know if this has been asked before or not- Anyway, Hey everyone I've heard PANIC is good from a lot of people I know, but I have a real quick question to ask yall. Most of my teacher are cool with me having cards out if I'm done with my work early or something, so getting them taken up really isn't a problem.

However I'm wondering if a teacehr were to come up to me and demand me to give them my cards, after I performed PANIC and I'm left with the 4 Kings if the teaher still wanted to take the 4 cards anyway could I give them to them? What I mean is could I just give them to the teacher, and if they did'nt give them back could I just get a new deck and use the Kings from it? I want to do this to my teacher to scare the something out of them, but I'd like to know if I could do it without having to purchase PANIC again, such as if the 4 Kings were the gimmick or part of the gimmick.

well the gimmicked kings are the ones that make this effect possible.(hope i am not giving too much away). So you should better not let the teacher get them. i have been in that situation but i always keep 4 kings in my left jacket pocket ready for a swith so my hands went in to my pockets really fast while i said sth stupid (on second thought it was one of the worst things i could say) and act like i wouldnt give them but as soon as the switch was made i handed them to him. If i wre you though i wouldn do panic to a teacher i would do sth else instead (e.gGhost by david stone).

Nov 8, 2007

As a teacher myself, I find your idea for presentation a really bad idea. Magic is not a weapon, it's a gift. If your goal is to be disruptive in class with your cards your teacher is not going to stop and watch you perform while they're asking you to hand over your deck. They aren't going to even care about your magic--even if the effect is great. They're just going to be annoyed and in no state of mind to appreciate your magic. You're just setting yourself up for failure and trouble.

How about you work out some patter and perform the effect at an appropriate time? Maybe between classes or at lunch show your teacher the effect with some patter like, "My math teacher, Mr. Beans, told me I wasn't allowed to have cards in class so I said I'd get rid of them and I did this..."

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Although I agree with Exitmat about not being disruptive in class, someday this year, hopefully within the next week or two, I'm bringing a Disposable Deck to school just to mess with some of my teachers.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results