Midlands, England
What Can I Say
hes Faster than anybody else
and he proves it With ShowOff VOl 3
Those explanations were 20 seconds long
No one is faster than that
No ONE!

I actually laughed out loud.

Nice to know you took a look at JDEN's post.

Any money says he'll post another one just like that.

-Sam H

May 18, 2008
I thought of the DVD as more of a performance only DVD. I didn't get anything from the teaching, although I might start using some, but his angry drunk personallity made this DVD seem really bad.

Aug 5, 2008
i actually enjoyed the DVD a lot.Although my hands are not Huge I am able to do almost everything on the DVD except for the Tudor Cut 2 Of course

Jun 6, 2008
Just got it...

I just got the DVD. I dug it. Its got some amazing feats of cardistry in there, and his skills are just awesome to behold.

I found his casual patter funny.

As for learning from it, its not that bad. You just use the DVD player's slow-mo features, and work it. Its still immensely easier than learning from a book.

Makes me wanna get Show Off 1 and 2.

John

May 16, 2008
Pittsburgh
You say Daniel Madison all the way.

Well then you must own Lethal. I don't think I've ever had a harder time learning flourishes than from Lethal. And if you can learn from that, then you can learn from anything. I think the teaching in showoff 3 is way better than on Lethal

-Kevin

You say Daniel Madison all the way.

Well then you must own Lethal. I don't think I've ever had a harder time learning flourishes than from Lethal. And if you can learn from that, then you can learn from anything. I think the teaching in showoff 3 is way better than on Lethal

-Kevin

Quote from tudor. "Okay so, that is – y’know, you gotta learn the Castro Cut, man… Create your own s---, get off my balls.”

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
IM NOT A "FAN" OF TUDOR per see, but I admire a lot his work, ahem, onto the point, I have seen show off 1 and show off 2, and I do not know what is the problem with the teaching, I learned the "what the he... happende to sybil" and the revolution cut, and all the explanatios were clear..... I have not seen his last show off dvd series but for what I have hear it's kinda bad...

Poor Brian, I feel bad for him, someone really made him angry...

Okay now that brianationx is gone I can tell the truth. Brian tudor has helped me alot in my flourishing journey. Showoof 1, 2, and generation extreme had okay teaching but I said that it had horrible teaching to get brianationx mad. I don't know what happened to brian tudor that made him so made but who cares. Showoff 3 sucked but it is fun to watch.:)

Oct 21, 2007
www.hi5.com
first of all thanks elis..and second adjones please go and read the wonderful thread don't destroy this place and you will realize that the thing is that we all love magic here and we are not in school...so please!anyway i have no problem if you're correcting me because i have allredy told to people that i come from Greece but you can do it in a friendly way...:) and i will not start a conversation about the Greek language beacause it's the mother of all languages but again,we are not a school here!so i am sorry if i did some mistakes...
peace Linoswizard (from Greece)lol

I am from Greece also, anyway I thought the dvd was alright, the teaching could have definably been better, other than that it was pretty good, the flourishes were good, and that's all that matters.

D

Deleted member 2755

Okay now that brianationx is gone I can tell the truth. Brian tudor has helped me alot in my flourishing journey. Showoof 1, 2, and generation extreme had okay teaching but I said that it had horrible teaching to get brianationx mad. I don't know what happened to brian tudor that made him so made but who cares. Showoff 3 sucked but it is fun to watch.:)

I honestly want Showoff 3 just to watch all his rants.:rolleyes:

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results