Show us your business card!

May 13, 2008
St Albans, UK
Don't forget to make your cards extra memorable by doing magic with them! The specs WILL keep the card if their signature joined yours on the back or something of the sorts. That's why i would rather leave the back clean. Up to you though.

May 18, 2008
Bringing it up again, yeah. I hate doing that, but this is a SWEET thread, and Bayme's cards are INSANE!

I actually collect famous magicinas signed bussiness cards, and they are NICE, sometimes. David Acer's and Shawn Farquhar have the best.

Mine is nothing special, but it is...

NOTE: I blocked out my phone number... I don't like Prank Calls...

Attachments

• Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 132
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 125
May 18, 2008
Hey I like that. Cool idea. Are those corners actually pulled up or is it printed to look that way?

Printed. Thanks, man! I am thinking about changing the design, but everyone (magicians and all) thinks that they are cool.

plus the novelty means that I can print them from home on cheap card stock and get equal credit! :D

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Printed. Thanks, man! I am thinking about changing the design, but everyone (magicians and all) thinks that they are cool.

plus the novelty means that I can print them from home on cheap card stock and get equal credit! :D

You can get cards printed that are stickers (like a label, but on card stock). That might be a neat future idea if you get these professionally printed (Which I would definitely recommend. -I got 500 glossy both sides for $30 Canadian here, I'm sure you can find great deals where you live)

nice work,

Justin

Dec 1, 2008
Ottawa, Ontario
Bringing it up again, yeah. I hate doing that, but this is a SWEET thread, and Bayme's cards are INSANE!

I actually collect famous magicinas signed bussiness cards, and they are NICE, sometimes. David Acer's and Shawn Farquhar have the best.

Mine is nothing special, but it is...

NOTE: I blocked out my phone number... I don't like Prank Calls...

Shout out for the shell backs! :D

that design is a card reveal, which is why it is actually there.
i have thoes cards and from a spectator and a client point of view i receive nothing but compliments.
i'll give credit to moo.com which has a fantastic printing process.
but i understand it isnt clean, but it represents what i feel like, i guess is how to say it.

and i would agree that the bigger card is a little messyer, but the smaller smoke i belive is very classy and almost magical like. the magic smoke thru the air of the card.

thats just my reasoning.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
that design is a card reveal, which is why it is actually there.
i have thoes cards and from a spectator and a client point of view i receive nothing but compliments.
i'll give credit to moo.com which has a fantastic printing process.
but i understand it isnt clean, but it represents what i feel like, i guess is how to say it.

and i would agree that the bigger card is a little messyer, but the smaller smoke i belive is very classy and almost magical like. the magic smoke thru the air of the card.

thats just my reasoning.

Yeah, I like the smoke one, but not the bigger one at all. I wouldn't personally put a splodge onto my business card just so that I had a cheap reveal, but that is just my opinion.

I like the smoke one quite a bit actually.

May 8, 2008
Cumbria, UK
I think the main problem with it is the colour (yes, I am British and refuse to conform to my spell checker); it looks faintly like vomit. No offense, but it isn't particularly magic or mysterious, just aesthetically displeasing. Change the colour, and you might have a nice card.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results