Show us your business card!

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Chris,

I love the smoked front business card but not the back so much. Something is off.

As far as the other one....I don't mind the background design, but I do agree with others that the color scheme is "blah". Change it to dark red or something and see what it looks like.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
The color looks better but something still looks a bit "too busy" with the symbol and back ground pattern. I don't know man.

I will sign up for an instant message account tonight and get back to you around 10:00 when my kids go to bed.

Sep 6, 2009
Cincinnati
^^^ nice graphic work you got there

although frankly, If I were a potential customer, I would be scared of you.

Plus I can barely read your name + email. And that's important. :D

Jan 10, 2008
My business card is simple, elegant, and professional. It is printed on the most expensive card stock I could find. It's a soft eggshell white. It's got my name, my phone number, and my e-mail. It says underneath my name, Sleight-of-Hand Expert. It also has a watermark. That is it, but it looks professional though, like that of a lawyer's business card.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Gabe, I like the artwork you have put into your card but I have to agree that as a potential customer who may be older or someone not familiar with that "style" of font may have a very difficult time reading your name and contact info. I would change it a bit to make the font a bit easier to read. Just my two cents.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Gabe, I'm being brutally honest here. Neither look very good. I for one could not make a good one either so I paid a professional to make mine for me and it was the best move I made on it. He also gave me the template so I could make changes and reprints whenever I want.

The drawn cards do not look that great. Out of the two I think the second one has more potential.

Sep 1, 2007
mastic, ny
Hey guys I thought i would share this with you to get some input. I know this does not have to do with magic but this is my other passion. I am a graphic designer going into the field of computer animation. I have seen various business cards posted on here so I wanted to share mine. I have never seen a business card with 3d elements on it so I thought I would create one myself. Yes that character is mine. Took a month to create. Feedback would be great. If not, that's my email where you can contact me.

Thanks
-Sean

Attachments

• Business_Card_high_detail.jpg
    Business_Card_high_detail.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 43
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results